How do I start Garbage Service?

The City of Runnells has a contract for Garbage and recycling collection with MWA.  If you live outside the City Limits or in Polk County, you are not on this contract and may use any company that you choose.   Garbage for the residents of the City will be billed on the DMWW bill. 

Show All Answers

1. I have just moved to Runnells. Who are the Contacts & Companies for Electricity, Gas, Water & Sewer, Garbage, Telephone & cable TV.
2. How do I start Garbage Service?
3. How do I get rid of Limbs & Brush?
4. Who do I contact for a Building Permit?
5. How do I rent the Community Center in Runnells?
6. When are the City Council meetings held?
7. Where do I purchase a cemetery space and who cares for the Cemetery?